Sunday, August 9, 2009
OUR GRANDAUGHTER IS HERE!
We are pleased to announce the birth of our granddaughter. As of yet we don't have a name to announce but it will be forthcoming. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. and is 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well.
Here is our beautiful little girl just moments after her birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations new grandparents! Better get a name for that little one, or they won't let yer kids out of the hospital! Good to see your descendants growing in numbers, isn't it? Give the new parents our best--we hope all continues to go well with them.
I was posting pic's of last weekend and thought i'd look around since I haven't been in the Blogg for a while. Cute baby girl, congrat's to all. We are 1 boy to 3 girls and no news of more. Maybe some day. I'm sure you have name by now?
It was good working with and seeing you both last weekend.
See ya soon. Love d&l
Post a Comment