For our summer vacation this year Kendall and I went to Kentucky. Our daughter Kendra is getting her Master's and had to go to Western Kentucky University to do clinicals this summer. Kendall and I went and helped her with Carter while she went to school. Our good friends, the Spencer's, let us stay at there home during our trip.
This is a picture of the Spencer's home. It is nestled back in a forest of trees. I always forget how green it is in Kentucky. We really appreciated the hospitality of the Spencer's. They have a beautiful home and pool.
This is Carter and Kendra. Carter is 10 months old now and is a very active little guy. As the Spencer's home is back off the road Carter and I took lots of walks down the driveway to get some exercise.
The Spencer's also have a pool that was great to cool off in on those hot humid days. Carter loves the water and enjoyed playing in the pool with grandpa.
While we were there Deb took us to one of the county fairs in the area. Since Carter was wearing green we thought it would be fun to get a picture of him sitting in the middle of a 4-H clover.
This is Duncan. He is Tyler's very big dog. We had to keep a very close eye on Carter as Duncan thought he might be a play toy. For some reason he really took to me too and would run by me and almost knock me down. Duncan loved chasing after his toys.
This is a picture of the Spencer's, and Kendall and I. Thank you again for letting us stay with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment