Saturday, August 8, 2009

TRIP TO HOGLE ZOO!!

When we got back from Dallas on Wednesday I wasn't done vacationing so I asked Tanya if I could take Tate to the zoo on Thursday. It is fun to go to the zoo with little kids they get so excited about the animals.
Tate likes to watch the elelphants.
Last time we went to the zoo we weren't able to see the zebra's. This time we were able to see a lot of the animals eating their lunch.

The newest addition to Hogle Zoo is a new baby giraffe. Tate was fascinated with the baby giraffe.
Tate was a little intimidated by this huge gorilla so grandma sat with him.

Tates favorite animals are always the monkeys. He could sit and watch them for hours. The monkeys in this cage were very active and fun to watch.
This monkey was very loud. He kept making a really deep barking sound.
More monkeys!

Tate wanted to see if he was as big as a orangoutang. I think he needs a little bit longer arms then he will be able to swing from the trees.

No comments: