Friday, March 19, 2010
George Quentin Walden
I have been trying to remember my password to get in to my blog to update it. For some reason I was putting something in wrong and this time when I tried I was able to type everything in correctly. It has been a very eventful year thus far but since I am behind I will begin anew with the birth of our 4th grandchild George. He was born March 7, 2010 and weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 21.5 inches longs. What a blessing it is to have children in our lives. These precious spirits that come from our Heavenly Father are truly a blessing and a gift. The only title better than "MOM" is "GRANDMA". Kendall and I feel very blessed to have the children we do. Each member of our family brings joy to us. It has been so fun to see our children grow. I truly believe that "Children are an heritage to the Lord." (Psalms 127:3)
George and Grandma. I just can't get enough of holding babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute GC's one and all. Way to go. I don't visit the BLOGGs as mutch as I should but lift goes on. Love your Brother. d&l
Post a Comment